- Allow 45-60 minutes for an initial consultation and 20-30 minutes for subsequent consultations. (Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier to fill out a medical history form)
- A thorough medical history and overall medical review. Physical assessment which includes certain movements and orthopedic and/or neurological testing.
- Treatment – ‘hands-on’ and is one-on-one. Tailored specifically to you and can include a combination of massage, joint mobilisation/manipulation, trigger point release or stretching.
- Education – on your presenting compliant, possible aggravating factors and ways to minimise re-injury.
- Take-home exercises to help aid with recovery if needed.
Leave a comment